Specialist Deep Cleaning & Sanitizing - Interior & Exterior
Disinfect your work surfaces to protect yourself and your team
ADLER have developed a coronavirus deep cleaning strategy using guidance from NZ Ministry of Health and best practices for large scale disinfecting of surfaces. This service is offered to non-health care premises that have either suffered from a confirmed case of Coronavirus or wish to take precautionary measures to protect staff, customers or tenants.
Our sanitisation process involves hand spraying and machine fogging all hard and soft surfaces using two specialist Quaternary Ammonium and Alcohol-based sanitisers – we focus on touchpoints including equipment, furniture, desks, computers, doors, floors, kitchens and toilets. This service is applicable for external surfaces as well as internal – entrances, handrails, bike parks, car parks, bus shelters etc
As a general rule, surfaces will stay sterilized for several days – the service should be repeated monthly when risk of illness is high.
Some general information on sanitisers:
QUAT Based Sanitiser
- A product that is based on Quaternary Ammonium (QA) cations.
- Used for all surfaces
- Has a 10-second kill, meaning it must be in contact for 10 seconds in order to the kill the germs, but it is steady and consistent.
- It is forever stable and doesn’t lose its potency for killing germs over time no matter the frequency it’s being used at.
- It is not a harsh chemical in any way shape or form.
- It is very light in odour.
Alcohol Based Sanitiser
- Alcohol-based hard surface sanitisers evaporate after use. Particularly suited for water sensitive equipment and frequently contacted touchpoints like door handles, lifts and keyboards/phones.
(Note – we don’t use Hypochlorite (Bleach) as a sprayed sanitiser as it is harsher on the environment and people.)
Our sanitising teams are available 24 hours a day (by arrangement)
Each clean is followed up with a report, detailing surfaces and areas covered, when they were cleaned and who by.
ADLER are offering precautionary, recurring cleans for clients requiring the highest levels of hygiene.
Talk to us today about the process.